The Kosa Veteran Support Center, Inc.
48 Wyker Rd. Franklin, NJ
What the Center does:
- Provides a safe place for veterans to access support and resources
- Provides veterans a safe place to talk with one another and build community
- Gives veterans a place to advocate for other veterans’ needs and work in partnership with Catholic Family & Community Services to meet those needs
- Gives veterans a place to bring their needs, whatever they may be
- Counseling services – a trained clinician will provide services to veterans and their families. Counseling can be provided for individuals, couples and/or families, or in groups by calling 973-827-4702 to schedule an appointment
The Kosa Veterans Support Center is currently open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Do you have a heart for helping your fellow veterans? Can you paint? Are you able to do handyman work?
We are looking for volunteers to man the Center, help other veterans who may need assistance with their living quarters as well as provide other various supports and/or resources. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
We are excited to be able to help our fellow veterans in need, but we can’t do it without you!