Elevator service is once again available at the Cochran House Building for anyone visiting the County Clerk’s Office in Newton.
Sussex County Clerk Offices Closed February 12 for Lincoln’s Birthday and February 15, 2021, in honor of Presidents’ Day
The Office of the County Clerk will continue to process passport applications, however passport photos will no longer be taken until further notice.
The Clerk’s Office is experiencing delays in the recording of its land documents — which now may take as much as 6-8 weeks from the time of receipt.
Please know that Clerk staff are working hard to meet demand. We ask your patience during these trying times.
Sussex County Clerk Offices Closed January 1, 2021, New Year’s Day
Sussex County Clerk Offices Closed December 24 and December 25, 2020, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
The Sussex County Clerk’s office will be closed December 17 due to inclement weather.
Sussex County Clerk Offices Closed Friday, December 11, 2020 from 12:30-2 p.m.
- Andover Borough Municipal Building
- Andover Township Municipal Building
- Frankford Township Municipal Building
- Franklin Borough Municipal Building
- Fredon Township Civic Center
- Hardyston Township Municipal Building
- Hopatcong Borough Municipal Building
- Montague Township Municipal Building
- Newton Municipal Building
- Sandyston Township Municipal Building
- Sparta Township Municipal Building
- Vernon Township Municipal Building
- Wantage Township Municipal Building
The ballot boxes will be monitored (security camera surveillance) and will have daily pickups by the County Board of Elections.